Call for papers: Research on next generation cloud computing driven by artificial intelligence
Journal of Cloud Computing welcomes submissions to the thematic series on 'Research on next generation cloud computing driven by artificial intelligence'.
Artificial intelligence technology plays a very important role in advanced distributed systems, especially for cloud computing applications. The mutual promotion and collaborative development of artificial intelligence and cloud computing will have an important impact on the development of information technology. Artificial intelligence has promoted the development of cloud computing, and will most likely power the next phase of cloud computing.
This thematic series seeks to bring together research that sheds light on the ways artificial intelligence and cloud computing will mutually shape the future of the next generation of information technology.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
• Next generation cloud computing models built around artificial intelligence capabilities
• Theory, method and technology for next generation cloud computing
• Cloud computing support for mainstream artificial intelligence frameworks
• Management tools for next generation cloud computing platforms
• Cloud computing based on artificial intelligence infrastructure services
• Cloud computing integrating mainstream PAAS services
• Machine learning in cloud computing
• Deep learning in cloud computing
• Cloud machine learning platforms
• Artificial intelligence cloud services
• Classical artificial intelligence algorithm in cloud computing environments
• GPU optimized infrastructure
Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you have carefully read the submission guidelines for Journal of Cloud Computing. The complete manuscript should be submitted through the Journal of Cloud Computing submission system. To ensure that you submit to the correct thematic series please select the appropriate thematic series in the drop-down menu upon submission. All submissions will undergo rigorous peer review and accepted articles will be published within the journal as a collection.
Deadline for submissions: 01 January 2018
Lead Guest Editor
Kun Gao, Zhejiang Business Technology Institute, China
Xin Wang, University of New Orleans, USA
Ran Jin, National University of Singapore, Malaysia
Submissions will also benefit from the usual advantages of open access publication:
- Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
- High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
- No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
- Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed.